How To Pay Off Your Debt Now
- Amazingly, this is a hot button for many; I can't understand why, the math is all there. Make your coffee at home.
- Brown bag your lunch, do it often.
- I love eating out, I go easy on the booze and skip the appetizers and the extras.
- Use store reward programs to earn cash back and discounts. Stick to stores you regularly visit and get the most bang for your buck by buying generic when practical.
- I am not a fan of the side hustle because it often times becomes a necessity. Shoot for a goal. Pay off a credit card or airfare for your trip. Once achieved, you are done...
- Call your insurance provider and negotiate a lower payment for your home and car insurance. Shop around if you are not satisfied.
- Contact your cable/satellite provider and negotiate your package, or subscribe to a streaming service and get rid of it altogether.
- Buy your non-perishables in bulk. Anything that does not go bad over a short period of time. Your detergents, paper products and the like.
Please share any method that has worked for you.