They were free. Hope they are listening.
1. Learn to delay gratification. Save for goals instead of borrowing from your future. The future you will thank you countless times.
2. Do not feel guilty for spending money on what is important to you.
3. That happiness you feel when you purchase that (unneeded) expensive toy is just a temporary rush and will soon be gone.
4. Automate everything. Your savings so you don't spend any money earmarked. The bills so they get paid on time; Many offer discounts when the payments are automated. Save that discount.
5. Use credit cards wisely. They are simply tools. Use them to make y…